- The Chew Recipes: Clinton Kelly Thai Beef Stir Fry & Mango Salad
- Michael Symon Bacon, Egg & Cheese Burger
- Mario Batali’s BBQ Salmon Sandwich Recipe
- Mario Batali’s Meatloaf Sandwich Recipe
- Daphne Oz And Carla Hall Crunchy Chicken And Potato Chip Sandwich
- Carla Hall’s Stuffed Hash Browns Recipe
- Mario Batali’s Red Velvet Swirl Cake Recipe
Top 5 Michael Symon’s Recipes
Michael Symon is a chef that has won many awards for his cooking skills. Because of his skills, Symon has appeared on such cooking shows as Iron Chef America, Food Feuds, and The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Symon is most famous for helping revitalize the restaurants in Downtown Cleveland, Ohio. The owner of three different restaurants, Symon owns two in Cleveland and one in Detroit, Michigan. As one of the five hosts of the Chew television show, Symon’s cooking is known as meat-centric, which means that most of his recipes involve the preparation of meat. Here are five of Michael Symon’s recipes that are considered to be along his best.
- Pork chops with basil creamed corn: With this recipe, Symon takes boring creamed corn and gives it new life by adding fresh basil to it. The side dish is served with pork and a little bit of jalapeno for a spicy kick.
- Pork meatball lettuce cups: Symon has created meatballs made out of pork that is mixed with herbs, spices and a little jalapeno. Instead of making a meal be full of calories and fat, Symon has opted to serve the meatballs on fresh lettuce leaves rather than use a bun.
- Lamb burger with Arugula and Feta cheese: Instead of using beef, that can be full of fat, Symon has chosen to make burgers using lamb meat. Lamb meat that is made with mint and coriander is going to be very flavorful, and topping the burger with Feta cheese is a very healthy alternative to more fattening cheese like cheddar or Swiss.
- Bacon fried hot dogs: To get a hot dog as good as at a ballpark, Symon has taken hot dogs and given them a new twist by incorporating bacon and American cheese. These hot dogs are fried in a skillet, than topped with bacon, onion, and cheese.
- Cincinnati chili with spaghetti: Chili is a classic American dish that everyone has their own special recipe for. However Symon makes his chili with things like vegetable juice, cocoa powder, all spice, and cayenne pepper. Instead of just eating chili out of a bowl with crackers, Symon gives this old classic some style by having the chili served over a pile of steaming hot spaghetti and topped with cheddar cheese.
Michael Symon loves to cook, which is why he is part of a famous show all about food called the Chew. As one of five chefs that host the show, Symon brings his meat-centric cooking into people’s homes every day, and his recipes are both healthy and tasty.